Vocalist.org archive

From:  "Buffy Hunt" <buffy@t...>
Date:  Mon May 15, 2000  5:50 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Re: Contemporary Arias in English

By the way, I performed this in an opera workshop production during a
Pasatieri week long seminar. He played it for me, coached me on it. So
If you do take a look at the Sibelius transcription on the Internet, note
that
the tempi, rubatos and interpretation is basically what he told me to do.
I had a fabulous time with him. Great person!!!!
Buffy Hunt