Vocalist.org archive

From:  Greypins@a...
Date:  Wed Jan 2, 2002  6:12 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Regarding the Am I a tenor or bass-baritone question

In a message dated 1/2/2002 1:05:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
johnlink@n... writes:

<< And then through training and categorization we attempt to make them the
same?

that certainly isn't my idea of singing. my idea of singing is to bring
an individual's characteristics, as expressed through their speaking voice,
to their singing. this is not the only approach to singing, certainly, but
it is the approach to singing that has ultimately lead me away from classical
singing which, i view as being totally different, for the most part.

mike

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
16130 Re: Regarding the Am I a tenor or bass-baritone qJohn Link   Wed  1/2/2002
16137 Re: genre?tidwellchristy   Wed  1/2/2002
16139 Re: genre?John Link   Wed  1/2/2002

emusic.com