Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Terry Mitchell" <tmitche2@t...>
"Terry Mitchell" <tmitche2@t...>
Date:  Sat Dec 29, 2001  5:44 pm
Subject:  Expanding rib cages

Dre de Man wrote:

<<. I for
myself think sometimes I could use some exercise to widen my ribcage: I
have the feeling it does not always get as wide as I want it to be,
especially in the morning. >>

Interesting. I have been seeing a chiropractor (what wonders he has done for
me!) who has on more than one occasion commented that my ribs don't move the
way they should. He uses something that sounds like a staple gun, and
although painless, has the "oomph" you might say, of a staple gun. I
especially have difficulty with my ribs caving in as I exhale and no matter
how I try to "open" them, it just doesn't work.

Dre also mentioned exercises for this problem. Can anyone recommend some
exercises, please?

Thanks,
Terry

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
16077 Re: Expanding rib cages John Link   Sun  12/30/2001   5 KB
16095 Re: Expanding rib cages John Link   Mon  12/31/2001   3 KB
16088 Re: Expanding rib cages Dré de Man   Sun  12/30/2001   2 KB

emusic.com