Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Greypins@a...
Greypins@a...
Date:  Fri Dec 28, 2001  3:17 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Breathing woes...

In a message dated 12/27/2001 6:48:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
peggyh@i... writes:
peggyh@i... writes:

<< It sounds like you're anxious about the exercise - the old
self-fulfilling prophecy. The important thing is if you can
*sing* with proper support, who cares whether or not you
succeed at the %*&#($ EXERCISE? >>

peggy,

you took the words right out of my mouth. it makes me think of the
problem nasa had with ball point pens in outer space. apparently, they
didn't work in zero gravity so, they spent something like 72 million dollars
on a pen that would. the russians just switched to pencils.

mike

emusic.com