Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Mezzoid@a...
Mezzoid@a...
Date:  Thu Dec 27, 2001  3:55 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Voice Teachers in Washington D.C./ Maryland

In a message dated 12/27/2001 12:03:19 AM Central Standard Time,
brightmans@y... writes:
brightmans@y... writes:

<< I'm looking for a voice teacher in the Washington D.C. area and would
appreciate any reommendations. Thank you in advance for your help. >>

She's actually in Frederick, MD, these days, but I recommend Marianna
Busching extremely highly. She's also on the faculty at Peabody
Conservatory, so she might not have room, but she might be able to recommend
one of her more advanced students.

Christine Thomas
Wauwatosa, WI
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html">
http://hometown.aol.com/mezzoid/myhomepage/profile.html</A>

Jingle-tingle, jingle-tingle, jingle-tingle, jingle-tingle ... yoo-hoo,
yoo-hoo.
(Alto part from SATB arrangement of "Sleigh Ride")

emusic.com