Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Jennifer Sherley <voiceslp@y...>
Jennifer Sherley <voiceslp@y...>
Date:  Wed Dec 19, 2001  7:11 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] ack! help!make me feel better!

I'm sure you don't need to worry. From what I know of
applying to graduate schools (not in music
performance, however), a poor GPA doesn't keep you
out, it just removes you from the pool of academic
fellowship candidates. And who cares about that when
you're all about performing?

It's the other stuff that gets you in -- your
excellent recommendations and your audition which is
going to be terrific. :)

Now forget about it and enjoy your break!

--- stjames <stjames@l...> wrote:
--- stjames <stjames@l...> wrote:
> If your GPA is good do not sweat it. I was a wiz in
> music history, till I
> had to take pre-baroque music history. It was the
> only
> D I made in college, but all the A's and B's made up
> for it. If you have a
> record of good grades and one bummer grade I would
> not sweat it.

or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15988 Re: ack! help!make me feel better! arado_ge   Wed  12/19/2001   3 KB

emusic.com