Vocalist.org archive

From:  Connie1195@a...
Date:  Sun May 14, 2000  12:28 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] (no subject)Attn: Christine

Thanks Christine, for your invaluable insights.. I am working on the
workshops that I am conducting tomorrow and Tuesday for 700 elementary kids
on Creative Communication and Creativity itself... and your reminder about
Chiaroscuro .. just inspired me to use that word in terms of balance in every
area ..in addition to music and art. Thanks.. it's a great image word.
And certainly reminds me about the constant challenge to keep brilliance and
depth at the same time in every area, as well as the singing voice.

again thanks.. more insights please.

Connie B.

emusic.com