Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Molly S" <topsop@h...>
"Molly S" <topsop@h...>
Date:  Mon Dec 17, 2001  4:09 pm
Subject:  Vienna Conservatory

My name is Molly and I'm a dramatic coloratura in training in Iowa. I'll be
finishing my Bachelors of Music degree this spring and my voice teacher
recently recommended that I look into the Vienna Conservatory. Does anyone
know how I might go about applying there? I've tried to go to their
website, but my German isn't very good, and when I clicked on the
"translate" link it was still hard to navigate. Unlike schools I've looked
at in the US, it didn't appear to have any links to program descriptions,
degree requirements, faculty bios, facilities, or anything you'd normally
expect to find on a webpage. Maybe I just don't know how to navigate a
foreign page, any suggestions? Does anyone know anything about the Vienna
Conservatory or any other school in Austria?

Thank you,
Molly