Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
"David Grogan" <dgrogan@e...>
Date:  Tue Dec 11, 2001  3:43 pm
Subject:  ATF set...

Fellow Listers,

I have a request. One of my students has a recital coming up next year, and
we are thinking about what things we can do. One of the ideas we have is to
throw in an ATF (alcohol, tobacco, and firearms) set. We have a song
entitled "tobacco" and there is another one called "tobacco is an Indian
weed" (kind of funny because my student is Indian), and there is no end to
the drinking songs that can be found. Where I am running into trouble is
finding songs related to firearms. My student is a baritone, with a fairly
limited upper voice (f above middle c is about it). Any suggestions?

Thanks!

David Grogan
East Texas Baptist University
Marshall, Texas

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15897 Firearm Songs Karen Mercedes   Tue  12/11/2001   3 KB

emusic.com