Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Date:  Thu Dec 6, 2001  4:57 pm
Subject:  Recording in Vancouver

I'm going to be recording a CD in Vancouver, Canada in
January and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a
studio that has experience in working with opera
singers. Having been recently recorded by someone used
only to dealing with rock singers and being quite
disappointed with the resultant sound (all of my upper
partials disappeared and no one I played it for
recognized that it was me), I want to make sure I get
a studio with the proper mics and room ambiance.

Thanks a bunch!

Jennifer, still picking rep and trying to find a
pianist

15781 Re: Recording in Vancouver Domisosing@a...   Thu  12/6/2001   2 KB

emusic.com