Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Jennifer <ihateegroups@y...>
Date:  Thu Dec 6, 2001  6:43 am
Subject:  Re: Aspects of love

> When and where are you performing?

Thanks for the suggestions. I am not sure of the exact
details of my performance schedule (I sure do like the
sound of that!) yet. I should have more details within
a couple of weeks and I'll post them then. Right now
I'm trying to rein in the promoter who seems insistent
on adding more and more performances. I have to keep
explaining that we opera singers are delicate
creatures who can't do five full recitals a week, plus
a few smaller promo concerts and CD signings, all the
while travelling to a new city every couple of days.
Especially not when this is supposed to go on for
several weeks in a row. As much as I like the thought
of a few extra bucks, I'd much rather have a
functioning voice!

Jennifer