Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Denis J. Lanza" <voxman@s...>
"Denis J. Lanza" <voxman@s...>
Date:  Wed Dec 5, 2001  9:42 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Can anyone recommend a voice teacher in NYC/Long Island?

Yes I can! My vocal instructor, Badiene Magaziner, is absolutely amazing!
She is a soprano with a Masters from Julliard. She has toured extensively
singing in opera houses across Europe. She has done extensive training with
Seth Riggs in L.A. and is a Certified Sppech Level Singing Instructor
hand-picked by Seth. Her website address is http://www.voice-teacher.com and
her phone number in NYC is (212) 873-2939. Tell her Denis sent ya. :)

Yours In Music,
Denis J. Lanza
Lead Vocalist - Infinity Minus One
http://www.infinityminusone.com