Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Fiona Chow" <fionat@i...>
"Fiona Chow" <fionat@i...>
Date:  Tue Dec 4, 2001  10:11 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] aspects of love

> Oh well. Come to think of it, I think I actually have that music of
> Heggies. There's some really lovely stuff in there. I've only got Book
> 2, but it lists that in book 1 is a song called "Animal Passion",

Oh - Animal Passion is a GREAT one!!!!! Jennifer - you would love it.
It is very funny - lots of fantastic sensual words in the text, and requires
some acting, I think. Very cool. It's by an American composer... I think
it's Hoiby but I also think I might be wrong. :). I think I also have the
music to this.

Thinking of Quilter, My Life's Delight is another good one and hardly
anyone ever seems to sing it.

Fiona

emusic.com