Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
"Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
Date:  Tue Dec 4, 2001  6:32 pm
Subject:  RE: [vocalist] Re: aspects of love

I rather liked the title my mom chose for her recital - "Faces of Love".
She even created a beautiful little graphic to go along with it of a heart
made up of 2 faces or something like that. She's an artist as well as a
singer. It was very nice. With that title you don't have to have things
that all lovey-dovey and about being in love. They can be about the
different "Aspects of Love".

Laura