Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Monika Fahrnberger" <monika.fahrnberger@u...>
"Monika Fahrnberger" <monika.fahrnberger@u...>
Date:  Tue Dec 4, 2001  8:01 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Fwd: HELP

The music university Vienna is at http://www.mhsw.ac.at/ ; email contacts
should be available on site.

Hope this helps.
Kind regards,

Monika Fahrnberger
monika.fahrnberger@u...
http://choralnet.org/~cat/
phone +43(1)4277-42410
fax +43(1)4277-42497

----- Original Message -----
From: <peggyh@i...>
To: <vocalist-temporary@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: <rinnat_moriah@h...>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 8:32 PM
Subject: [vocalist] Fwd: HELP

> I have been asked to post the following to the list. Please reply via
private e-mail to the writer, as she is not a list subscriber, although
copies to the list are certainly welcome!

> (PS: Ms. Moriah, please e-mail me back if you'd like information on or
assistance with subscribing to Vocalist-temporary. My address is
peggyh@i...)
peggyh@i...)

> Rinnat Moriah <rinnat_moriah@h...> wrote:
> Rinnat Moriah <rinnat_moriah@h...> wrote:
> >

> > could you please help me?.....
> I'm trying to find the name (or site) of the music school in Vienna - the
most famous and large one and I don;t know it's exact name. Also, I'm not
sure how to send an email to the mailing list so i would be very grateful if
you could help me by posting this on the list.... thank you
> Rinnat Moriah, Israel

emusic.com