Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  <peggyh@i...>
<peggyh@i...>
Date:  Mon Dec 3, 2001  7:32 pm
Subject:  Fwd: HELP

I have been asked to post the following to the list. Please reply via private
e-mail to the writer, as she is not a list subscriber, although copies to the
list are certainly welcome!

(PS: Ms. Moriah, please e-mail me back if you'd like information on or
assistance with subscribing to Vocalist-temporary. My address is
peggyh@i...)
peggyh@i...)

Rinnat Moriah <rinnat_moriah@h...> wrote:
Rinnat Moriah <rinnat_moriah@h...> wrote:

>  could you please help me?.....
I'm trying to find the name (or site) of the music school in Vienna -  the most
famous  and large one and I don;t know it's exact name. Also, I'm not sure how
to send an email to the mailing list so i would be very grateful if you could
help me by posting this on the list.... thank you
Rinnat Moriah, Israel

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15674 Re: Fwd: HELP MFoxy9795@a...   Mon  12/3/2001   3 KB
15685 Re: Fwd: HELP MFoxy9795@a...   Tue  12/4/2001   1 KB
15697 Re: Fwd: HELP Monika Fahrnberger   Tue  12/4/2001   3 KB

emusic.com