Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Monika Fahrnberger" <monika.fahrnberger@u...>
"Monika Fahrnberger" <monika.fahrnberger@u...>
Date:  Fri Nov 30, 2001  10:40 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] A Sunny Christmas?

Hi, Peter!

You could try and get in touch with Christopher Marshall from Vai'ata Press in
New Zealand. He has a lot of interesting material at hand; mainly choral
arrangements, but I guess that several Christmas items may work with solo voice
and accompaniment as well?!? Ask him, the material is interesting!

He can be reached at vaiaata@i..., and is a very helpful and friendly
person. - Tell him I sent you!

Kind regards,

Monika Fahrnberger