Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dre de Man <dredeman@y...>
Date:  Fri May 12, 2000  3:46 pm
Subject:  Re: venetian dialect

Dear Tiikeri,
I have a copy of Reynaldo Hahn's Chansons Venetiens
(soemthing like, or chansons en dialect Venetien), and
there Hanh explains exactly how to pronunciate it. It
is quite strange in fact. My Italian friend Laura says
that it sounds even a bit funny. I'll send you a copy
of it as attachment, but not before Sunday, because
tomorow is my big concert and I have 1003 things to do
until then.

Bets greetings,

Dre
--- tiikeri <tiikeri@s...> wrote:

> I'd like to add Rossini's La regata veneziana to
> my repertoire. The lyrics are printed both in
> standard Italian as well as
> in venetian dialect.

1565 Re: venetian dialect Leslie Jones   Fri  5/12/2000   2 KB
1573 Re: venetian dialect Dale Gillespie   Fri  5/12/2000   3 KB
1603 Re: venetian dialect Dre de Man   Sun  5/14/2000   2 KB

emusic.com