Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
"Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
Date:  Sat Nov 24, 2001  5:59 am
Subject:  looking for music for this combination...

Hi all,
Well, another request has come through from my Aunt in Italy who's putting
together a concert in a few weeks. She's looking for music for the
following combination:

viola (or violin) and mezzo (or contralto) with or without piano

She's already got the 2 Brahms Songs, something by Frank Bridge and
something by Loeffler. But I think she's wondering if there's anything else
she should try and look for. I didn't have any suggestions but I felt sure
there might be a couple of people here on Vocalist who might have some ideas
;-)

I hope everyone who celebrated had a great Turkey Day!!!

Laura

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15493 Re: looking for music for this combination... MFoxy9795@a...   Sat  11/24/2001   2 KB
15494 Re: looking for music for this combination... Jeffrey Snider   Sat  11/24/2001   2 KB
15510 Re: looking for music for this combination... Patricia M Smith   Mon  11/26/2001   2 KB
15516 Re: looking for music for this combination... Karen Mercedes   Mon  11/26/2001   3 KB

emusic.com