Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Nande" <denanny@h...>
"Nande" <denanny@h...>
Date:  Tue Nov 20, 2001  4:37 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] looking for song

Lea Ann,

Have you tried Sarah Brightmans record company? As far as I know, it
was written/arranged by ennio morricone (sp?) for one of her cd's.
I doubt record companies give out sheet music, but you can give it a
go and see if they can at least tell you yes or no.
Also, you can find a good arranger, who can write out the music for
you. I know plenty people who can, so you or your teacher might do
too..... (Just a hint)
You can always sing it a capella of course, then you'll just need a
good memory (or fantasy if memory fails you)

Nande

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., "Lea Ann" < --- In vocalist-temporary@y..., "Lea Ann" < > It's so annoying that Nella Fantasia isn't available to the
public. Because it is the PERFECT holiday song...it's international,
it talks about peace. It's in Italian...it's gorgeous. Grrrrrr how
frustrating. And in light of Sept 11 it would be even more perfect.
These are the words in English: (and tell me they are not beautiful)

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15428 Re: looking for song PJ. Garner   Tue  11/20/2001   3 KB

emusic.com