Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Nande" <denanny@h...>
"Nande" <denanny@h...>
Date:  Tue Nov 20, 2001  4:24 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] looking for song

Well, Any language will do I guess!
(What else are dictionaries for?)
Maybe Chinese or Swahili will be a bit of a problem, though...

Nande

--- In vocalist-temporary@y..., "Monika Fahrnberger"
<monika.fahrnberger@u...> wrote:
<monika.fahrnberger@u...> wrote:
> In the German version it has - as far as I know - three of them.
what language are you after? (except Dutch, of course! ;-) ...)

> Regards from Vienna, Austria,
>
> Monika Fahrnberger
> monika.fahrnberger@u...
> http://choralnet.org/~cat/
> phone +43(1)4277-42410
> fax +43(1)4277-42497

Tree",

http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html

> > ---
> > Hillaire Belloc's flawed but insightful essay on Islam:
> > http://www.ewtn.com/library/HOMELIBR/HERESY4.TXT
> >
> > Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a
> > little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
> > - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsyl., 1759

Service.

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
15424 Re: looking for song Karen Mercedes   Tue  11/20/2001   2 KB
15426 Re: looking for song Nande   Tue  11/20/2001   2 KB

emusic.com