Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Sat Nov 17, 2001  9:33 pm

Marc de Montjoux wrote:

> i have posted, in the file
> section of the 'vocalist-temporary' archives, a
> spectral comparison of carreras (top) and alagna (bottom).
> the excerpt is from 'che gelida manina'
> from 'la boheme' and the text shown is 'cercar, che
> giova' (the samples are from alagna's recital disc and the
> colin davis recording of the opera).
>
> How can I access the files?

You need to go to the Vocalist-temporary web site at Yahoo:
http://www.yahoogroups.com/vocalist-temporary
To access this, you may need to register with Yahoogroups
first. Once you've done that, and get into the
vocalist-temporary section, click on "files" on the left
hand side of the page. Also, once you're on the web site,
you can read past messages, search the archives of past
messages, and manage your subscription (change to digest, no
messages, etc.).

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...