Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  " boobook" <boobook@n...>
Date:  Tue Nov 13, 2001  10:31 am
Subject:  Harsh comments

Thank you Christine Thomas for your to the point comments! I used to lurk in
the previous vocalist site, until I was fed up with reading the condescending
and harsh postings. I would never post any questions, for fear of ridicule and
I stopped reading that list.

Please members, don't let this list go in that direction. Until now I have found
Vocalist very helpful and encouraging (apart from Greypins' usual flippant
comments - and I scan straight over them now without reading them, knowing that
he's likely to have posted something unhelpful - boy, I'm leaving myself open
now aren't I Greypins?).

I enjoy this list, and I've found members generally very helpful and
encouraging. Keep it up.

Christine Welsh

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
15310 Re: Harsh commentsGreypins@a...   Tue  11/13/2001