Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Tritri101@a...
Date:  Tue Nov 13, 2001  2:50 am
Subject:  how to use this list

I have always been a lurker on this list, and as much as I hate to admit it I
have not been carefully reading the posts in the last few months. I am a
college voice student, and recently heard of a fellow student with voice/medical
questions. My first thought was this list. Unfortunately, I am not sure how to
inform her how to subscribe to the list, nor am I sure what will happen with
this email. Perhaps I am posting something and I don't even know it, or maybe
I'm sending an email to whoever is in charge of the vocalist operation. I would
greatly appreciate information on how to subscribe, and if this email isn't a
post, how to post something on vocalist. Thank you very much for dealing with
my lurker-type questions.

Christy

emusic.com