Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
Date:  Tue Nov 13, 2001  1:21 am
Subject:  Looking for a quartet...

Hi there,
My aunt called me looking for a quartet for a group of students visiting
Florence Italy (where she lives and is a member of the Maggio Musicale).
But there are a few interesting parameters that have to be met. I'm hoping
someone here can help.

1. Soprano, nice semi-untrained voice but works hard, up to high B. She
doesn't like to sustain notes in her higher register for terribly long, and
a high C is pretty much out of the question.
2. Tenor, beautiful but light (Donizetti-type) voice, good range and
reading.
3. Tenor, does pop and Broadway, no particular range but great presence.
4. Bass, phenomenal for age 20 (NATS scholarship), could be the star.

They're looking for primarily opera or oratorio, but musicals might be ok as
well, if it's more "legit".

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Laura Ruiz

DealDivas.com - Harmonizing Culture & Price
http://www.DealDivas.com

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
15297 Re: Looking for a quartet...Greypins@a...   Tue  11/13/2001
15299 Re: Looking for a quartet...Karen Mercedes   Tue  11/13/2001
15298 Re: Looking for a quartet...Karen Mercedes   Tue  11/13/2001
15302 Re: Looking for a quartet...Deal Diva Laura   Tue  11/13/2001

emusic.com