Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "SMSchneider" <smschneider@e...>
"SMSchneider" <smschneider@e...>
Date:  Mon Nov 12, 2001  2:46 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] obsecure arias?

HI, Molly,

I was at DMMO longer ago than I want to think about. It wasn't last year, or
last decade, even.

It was a fun program and I certainly learned a lot. Got to do lots of
performing, though not everyone there that summer could say the same. The
one bad thing was that I was on the top floor of the dorm and there was no
air conditioning. It was brutal at night. Some brave souls took pillows and
slept out on the lawn.

I hope you get in and have a great time! Dr. Larson is a very nice man and a
wonderful musician. You should hear him sightread on the piano - amazing.

Susan Schneider

emusic.com