Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  didigirl1@j...
didigirl1@j...
Date:  Wed Nov 7, 2001  9:51 pm
Subject:  Re: a warning about the new vocalpedagogy.com forum

I tried to access the website and had trouble. A box would pop up saying
I needed a username and password no matter what I did. I e-mailed
jgargano and got a response saying that the problems were caused by a
hacker and that it should be resolved by now. I too observed the
advertisement for that website right here at vocalist-temporary but
thought it may have been a site that may offer something different.

Thanks,
Didi

15185 Re: a warning about the new vocalpedagogy.com for =?iso-8859-1?q?Ines=20Kluwe-T   Thu  11/8/2001   2 KB

emusic.com