Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
"Colin Reed" <colin-reed@l...>
Date:  Tue Nov 6, 2001  10:31 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: debut (Longer than intended and containing plugs!)

I will definitely join the plug department, especially for the Carmen,
because I'm also in it (chorus). Nottingham Festival Opera is the company
that I made my opera debut with last year, as the Emperor in Turandot. The
principals in this production are truly excellent. Nick will make a
wonderful DJ, singing with great intensity. Helen is a fantastic Carmen,
wonderfully singing it in the true Mezzo fashion without all the optional
higher bits for soprano fakers ;-) Anyone who can get there should make the
effort. I can honestly say that I will be proud to be in this production.

Best wishes

Colin Reed, tenor
Newark, UK