Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  didigirl1@j...
didigirl1@j...
Date:  Tue Nov 6, 2001  7:56 pm
Subject:  Re: Post "I overdid it" performance

Thanks to all of you for your advice. With prayer and your good advice I
was pleased. I ate a good breakfast. Although as a singer I'm never
sure exactly what to eat - I hear so many differing opinions. My voice
teacher says only protein! But I did the steam thing and that seemed to
help tremendously - I felt like it just "opened me up" - thanks so much -
I can count on all you experts. I don't post much but I read the
messages everyday and I learn a great deal and I get encouraged because
you share a great wealth of info. You are a great bunch!

Thanks again,
Didi

P.S. I received a lot of compliments and I felt like I was ready to
tackle the singing by the time I had to sing.

15153 recovery from a cold? Deal Diva Laura   Tue  11/6/2001   3 KB

emusic.com