Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Tracy" <maddy_t11@h...>
"Tracy" <maddy_t11@h...>
Date:  Tue Nov 6, 2001  5:26 pm
Subject:  Re: (rep) I'm tone deaf and other funny songs

In my senior recital in college, my final set was the different
stages of the stage soprano. I started with "Don't Put You Daughter
on the Stage, Mrs. Worthington" - by Rogers (I think), then did
the "Audition Aria" from Fledermaus, and finished off with "The
Doleful Prima Donna" which I changed to "The Unhappy Prima Donna" for
the sake of the audience. It was a lot of fun. I don't remember the
name of the German opera the last one came from, but I think I got
the idea from Karen (it was about 5 or 6 years ago - thanks Karen) so
she may be able to help me out on that one...

Another great song is Someone is Sending me Flowers (don't know if
that's the real name, or just the first line - not doing so well
today...).

Tracy

emusic.com