Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
"Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Sun Nov 4, 2001  2:31 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] sposa son disprezzata

I agree. To whom was it obvious? Not me, and I read between the lines
pretty well (if I do say so myself)! And some people don't type as well as
others. So even though Lee Ann was joking, if she was not joking and she
misspelled, so what?

Gosh thanks very much for that...I felt really embarrassed by that person's
comment. When I wrote originally I didn't have the music in front of me and so
I was trying to give the "me speak" version of what I was singing. I don't
type the way I speak and frankly I don't type well at all..the keyboard is a
mystery to me, I know I will always have to look at the keys. It's always
embarrassing to have someone assume you are completely stupid and then point it
out to others. Thanks for your remarks, I am sure most of you remember being a
beginner...it IS hard. :)

Lea Ann

emusic.com