Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
"Lea Ann" <LeaAnn@k...>
Date:  Fri Nov 2, 2001  7:26 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] sposa son disprezzata

LeeAnn,

reading your email about your frustration with Caro mio ben... It made me
think... do you know what you're singing about??? When you wrote: "Tan to
rigouuuuurrr..." It is obvious that you don't know what these words are, or
even how to spell them..

Well you do sound harsh...in fact very! And yes the translation is right
below each line...so I do know...I misspelled words purposely here to be funny
(as in that was how it sounded when I sang the words) ....don't presume I am
stupid because I can assure you I am not and I read all translations of songs
in other languages before I chose them...their meanings are WHY I chose them.
I am 31 years old for goodness sake. I was a competitive drama student for
YEARS and I know that getting tired or bored with something you repeat
constantly is nothing new..no matter how deeply you feel the material. When
you say things like "I don't mean to sound harsh you might want to try harder
to do what you say..and NOT sound harsh. Eeee gads

Lea Ann

emusic.com