Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  agoldhammer@y...
agoldhammer@y...
Date:  Thu Nov 1, 2001  9:53 pm
Subject:  Cyber Song Contest

I've been off list for what seems like an eternity because of work
stuff. I don't know whether this has been posted. It appeared on a
couple of the NGs that I belong to. The Lotte Lehmann Foundation is
sponsoring a Cyber Song Contest and the details can be found at:

http://english.art-song.net/CyberSing/

It's a rather nice concept and Ned Rorem has set one of Lehmann's
poems to music. This piece is required of all entrants. The other
three selections are up to you, though one must be German and one
French. Entry fee is only $25. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Alan

emusic.com