Vocalist.org archive

From:  Dr Colin D Reed <colin.reed@e...>
Date:  Wed May 10, 2000  10:30 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist-temporary] Children's Career-was career+children

I seriously suggest that you search the archives at www.vocalist.org for
a short piece that I think was posted by Les Taylor (or was it Reg
Boyle) concerning a racing horse called "Opera Singer". If you really
want to do it, you can't compromise. I did by first studying science,
and am now funding my study privately and working out how to start off
on a career at the age of 29. I don't think it is too late, but I could
have been quicker.

Colin

--
Colin Reed, Tenor
Newark, Nottinghamshire, UK

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1509 Re: Children's Career-was career+children Jennifer   Thu  5/11/2000   3 KB

emusic.com