Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  lolipastor@a...
lolipastor@a...
Date:  Mon Oct 29, 2001  5:19 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Interesting Singer Diary on the Web

hee hee, I'd be SO interested if someone did a study to find out how many
calories, say, a 155 pound woman (I guess that's me) would burn doing the
role of Octavian. Or Carmen, or Cherubino... with a traditional staging...
not like anything minimalist where you just stand there (I saw a Parsifal
like this once... it was just awful).. but the normal, expected drill.... and
then compare it to a sporting event such as a basketball game.. I think the
comparison would be very interesting.

If anyone has a bored scientist friend out there see if he's an opera fan.

Lauren

emusic.com