Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "mariella" <zdivina@g...>
"mariella" <zdivina@g...>
Date:  Wed Oct 26, 2022  1:50 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Singing in a choir

Terry,

Way to go girl! We need to hear more from people like you!

Mature singers, especially women, need to hear the stories like yours. We
need to know that there are other musical options for older singers. And
that nobody should be relegated to a church choir just because of his/her
age - if this is not what satisfies them. We need to know that we shouldn't
be afraid to reach to the stars. It can be done, it's is being done.

Thank you,

mariella
Canada