Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Scott Drackley <sdrackley@r...>
Date:  Wed Oct 24, 2001  2:53 am
Subject:  Rodrigo

Dear List,
A voice student of mine needs to write a paper on the songs of Joaquin
Rodrigo for another class, specifically the Quatros Canciones
Amatorios. I'm surprised by the lack of information in English that
seems to be available, particularly in this centenary year. My student
has visited most of the readily available websites and has inter-library
loaned a few other books. Can anyone guide me and her to more info,
please?

Thanks,
Phyllis

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date
14905 Re: RodrigoHart Gilula   Wed  10/24/2001
14906 Re: RodrigoScott Drackley   Wed  10/24/2001

emusic.com