Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Tue Oct 23, 2001  7:43 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: Interesting Singer Diary on the Web

It's fairly amazing to me that Jane Eaglen, of all people, should be
lecturing us on staying healthy, and comparing her physical exertions with
those of a marathon runner. Actually - maybe it isn't so surprising. Given
the physical shape she's in, I imagine that the mere act of walking across
the stage is, for her, as physically demanding as running the marathon
would be for someone who was actually in good shape. If her idea of
staying healthy is to maintain her current weight, then "staying healthy"
takes on a whole new meaning.

KM
===
On Neil Shicoff - http://www.radix.net/~dalila/shicoff/shicoff.html
On yours truly - http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html

| For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that |
| appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. |
| - James 4:14 |

14901 Re: Interesting Singer Diary on the WebKaren Mercedes   Tue  10/23/2001

emusic.com