Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
thomas mark montgomery <thomas8@t...>
Date:  Sat Oct 20, 2001  12:00 pm
Subject:  OMG! Fellow Vocalists AND Sherry Lovers

Peggy! I hope I can come along! I am a closet sherry lover (we are
definitely a minority these days.) And tapas to boot - sounds like a
little bit of heaven.

Mark Montgomery

> Now, Mike, we must educate you! If you come to Washington,
> Karen Mercedes and I (I hope she won't mind me volunteering
> her) will take you to Jaleo, our favorite reasonably priced
> Spanish Tapas restaurant. It must have 15 sherries on the
> wine menu, each as different from one another as a pinot
> noir is from a chardonnay. You can order by the glass for
> an apertif. And also an amazing after-dinner spirit that
> Karen had and let me taste (I forget the name, but hopefully
> she'll rectify my forgetfulness!).
>
> Peggy

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14865 Re: OMG! Fellow Vocalists AND Sherry Lovers Karen Mercedes   Mon  10/22/2001   2 KB

emusic.com