Vocalist.org archive

From:  "DIANE M. CLARK (MUSIC DEPARTMENT)" <DCLARK@r...>
Date:  Wed May 10, 2000  12:16 am
Subject:  netiquette

Dear Friends, let us recall our rule not to send replies to the list that
copy the entire original message. This wastes bandwidth and is very annoying.
{;ease quote only as much of a message as you need to have your reply make
sense. Thanks. (Oops, that should read PLEASE. My fingers missed the keys!)

|\ Dr. Diane M. Clark, Assoc. Prof./Chair of Music Dept., Rhodes College
| 2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112, 901-843-3782, dclark@r...
() http://gray.music.rhodes.edu/musichtmls/faculty/dclark.html

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
1481 Re: netiquette Ricciardi, Rick   Tue  5/9/2000   3 KB
1482 Re: netiquette Shannon   Tue  5/9/2000   2 KB

emusic.com