Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Patricia M Smith <dgcsorcmgr@j...>
Date:  Thu Oct 18, 2001  12:49 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] female duets

The "Habenera" by Pauline Viardot is quite nice & somewhat challenging
since it was written by an opera singer. It can be found in an Alfred
publication: "Songs & Duets by Garcia, Malibran & Viardot". There are
several other duets in the book as well that might be worth a try but I
personally think that this is the best of the lot.

There is also a set of 3 songs by Fanny Hensel that is published by
Hildegard Publications.

Pat