Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
"Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
Date:  Wed Oct 17, 2001  10:24 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Does anyone know . . . ?

Judy, it's tongue in cheek. She's a mezzo! Relax and take a few deep
breaths.
I snorted loudly enough when I read her comments that the cat jumped off my
lap
and ran out of the room. Karen doesn't do "needlessly snide" and her
attitudes
are just great. Or is it that I'm as warped as she?

Cindy Donnell
fellow low woman who sings - - about beautiful feet. ;-)