Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...>
Date:  Wed Oct 17, 2001  10:25 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Does anyone know . . . ?

On Wed, 17 Oct 2001, Karena Aslanian wrote:

> --- In vocalist-temporary@y..., Karen Mercedes <dalila@R...> wrote:
> >
> > Oh bloody hell. I forgot there are still people out there who can't
> > recognize a joke unless it's succeeded by an emoticon.
> >

> Maybe it's because you're a big dumb mezzo!

I'm sure it's because of all the high Bs I've been singing lately.
Everyone knows that if you sing too many loud high notes, the vibrations
start interfering with your brain synapses.

KM
===
On Neil Shicoff - http://www.radix.net/~dalila/shicoff/shicoff.html
On yours truly - http://www.radix.net/~dalila/index.html

| For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that |
| appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. |
| - James 4:14 |

14773 Re: Does anyone know . . . ?Deal Diva Laura   Wed  10/17/2001
14798 Realistic teaching job expectationsImthurn Melinda   Thu  10/18/2001

emusic.com