Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
"Deal Diva Laura" <laura@d...>
Date:  Wed Oct 17, 2001  4:10 pm
Subject:  Concert announcement

Hi all,
Just thought I'd send out a little concert announcement.

First of all, thanks to everyone who send me ideas for music appropriate for
a Halloween theme. As you'll see below, we've ended up using a number of
those suggestions.

Concert details:

When: Sunday, October 28 - 3:30 pm
Where: The Nixon Library and Birthplace
18001 Yorba Linda Blvd.
Yorba Linda, CA
(this is in Orange County, not far from Brea, about 12 minutes
east of the 57 fwy)

What: An afternoon of "Haunting" Melodies

Music will include selections from The Magic Flute, Ruddigore, and Hansel &
Gretel, as well as art songs, a string quartet, and The Witch doll by Villa
Lobos for piano solo.

Tickets are free (there may be an admission to the Nixon Library required,
but I'm not sure).

Soloists include:
Leslie Dennis
Laura Ruiz
Stacey Lichter
Arthur Freeman
LizBeth Lucca
Robert Sage
David Sage
and others...

We'd love to see you there.

Laura Ruiz
DealDivas.com - Harmonizing Culture & Price
http://www.dealdivas.com

This will be our reply to violence:
To make music more intensely,
more beautifully,