Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
Date:  Wed Oct 17, 2001  10:21 am
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Vocal Pedagogy direction? Long & Opinion to Mike mostly!

Mike!!

I understand what you're saying!!! I must say here
and now (and this is a good lesson for anyone I guess:
I shall certainly be taking notice of my own advice)
that I wrote that post when I'd had one too many
sherry!! I'm amazed that it was as lucid as it was!!

So this morning Mike, what you're saying makes loads
more sense!! I just wanted you to know that I wasn't
just disagreeing for the Hell of it!!

Mind you, still not quite convinced by lower voices
for instance doing the crooner thing. . .? Having said
that, I'd far rather have Moon River than Mozart's
Figaro anyday!! Lol!

All the best,

Ian Voice wrecker to the stars (and part-time
alcoholic it seems!)