Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
"Elizabeth Finkler" <mightymezzo@h...>
Date:  Tue Oct 16, 2001  9:57 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Comparison Recordings

My parents have (unless us kids managed to destroy it) a 1950s LP of E.
Power Biggs playing J.S. Bach's Toccatta in B minor on ten different organs.
Probably long out of print, and not really relevant to the question is it?
8-}

Elizabeth Finkler
Sunnyvale, California
mightymezzo@h...
mightymezzo@h...
http://home.earthlink.net/~mightymezzo

"Ist auf deinem Psalter,
Vater der Liebe, ein Ton
Seinem Ohre vernehmlich,
So erquicke sein Herz!"
--J.W. von Goethe

>From: Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
>From: Ian Belsey <Idbelsey@y...>
>>
> Hi Peter,
>
>Well, if you find such a compilation, I think you'll
>be lucky!! I've looked in all the shops in London and
>never once found one!! Found lots of tenors all
>singing the same aria for example, but not of
>different style types.
>
>If any lister comes up with anything, that would be
>great, as it would certainly help my students still at
>school.
>
>All the best,
>
>Ian Voice wrecker to the stars!

14747 Re: Comparison Recordings Ian Belsey   Wed  10/17/2001   2 KB

emusic.com