Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
"Cynthia Donnell" <csdonnell@m...>
Date:  Tue Oct 16, 2001  9:40 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] Re: female duets

Female duets - check out
Bach - S/A duet from the wedding cantata - can't remember the text
Brahms - Op. 20, Op. 66, Op. 61, Op. 75 all have S/S or S/A duets. Many, many
wonderful choices.
Dvorak - Moravian duets / Klaenge aus Maehren, Op. 31
Faure' - Pleurs d'or (scored for bary/mezzo but works for 2 female voices)
Puis qu'ici bas
Tarantelle
Mendelssohn
Reger - Op. 111a Three duets - Waldesstille, Fruehlingsfeier, Abendgang
Rossini - La regata veneziana - Nocturne for sop 1&2 - one of the duets in the
Serate musicale (Kalmus/belwin)
Schumann - Op. 34. 37, 78, 101
Saint-Saens - Pastorale - Ici les tendres oiseaux
El desdichado possibly by Bizet but more likeley by Saint-Saens

There are many, many more but my scores are in my studio and my computer isn't.

regards,

Cindy Donnell

emusic.com