Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  EJohans@U...
Date:  Tue Oct 16, 2001  6:17 pm
Subject:  Berton Coffin's Overtones of Bel Canto

Dear Friends,

When I learned that this book which I have used and taught from for
nearly 20 years, was going out of print, I purchased several extra
copies for my future students and other interested parties. It took
some weeks for B & N and Amazon to find these books. If anyone in
vocalist-temporary would like to have Overtones of Bel Canto, I will
ship it to you for the cost of the book $50 plus shipping book rate to
wherever. I am not trying to get rid of these, but will make them
available as quickly as possible to whomever needs one.

Sincerely,

ERIK JOHANSON
Tenor
Associate Professor of Music