Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  "Nande" <denanny@h...>
"Nande" <denanny@h...>
Date:  Mon Oct 15, 2001  8:59 am
Subject:  sheetmusic: Zaide

Dear List,

I have been looking everywhere I can think of for a hardcopy of
Mozart's 'Ruhe Sanft' aria from the unfinished singspiel 'Zaide'.
The aria is so lovely!

Unfortunately, it is apparently out of print, and the only version I
could find was very different from the one I have so many recordings
of. (lyrics-wise as well as structure)The one I'm looking for has the
following opening lyrics:

Ruhe sanft mein holdes Leben
Schlafe, bis dein Glück erwacht
(etc..)

Does any of you know of a way to obtain this????
Does someone on the list have it and willing to share or sell?
Any hints or tips??

Thanks in advance,
Nande

  Replies Name/Email Yahoo! ID Date Size
14691 Re: sheetmusic: Zaide Naomi Gurt Lind   Mon  10/15/2001   2 KB

emusic.com