Vocalist.org archive

<
From:  Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Margaret Harrison <peggyh@i...>
Date:  Sat Oct 13, 2001  6:54 pm
Subject:  Re: [vocalist] A survey for teachers and singers

Tako Oda wrote:

> Dear Tina,
>
> You might consider creating a poll in our yahoogroups space. It would be
> easier to compile the results, and would reduce list traffic...

If Tina needs to have the questionnaires returned to her
personally so she can analyze it more thoroughly than the
poll software might permit, I recommend that people respond
to her personally rather than to the list, and I would
encourage Tina to share a summary of the responses she
receives with the list.

Peggy

--
mailto:peggyh@i...